Fountain Powerboats is one of the premier manufacturers of high performance speed boats, sport boats, and center console fishing boats in the world. They are known for their ultra luxury speed boats and have notched more World and National championships than the world’s largest 100 boat builders combined. From Key west to New York City to California they’ve conquered every racecourse and left the competition in their wake. Fountain has set and broke the world V-bottom speed record nine times and currently own every twin-engine V-bottom world speed record.
Fountain is one of the few boat builders that:
- Produces in house almost every component part utilized on their boats
- Water tests every boat they build in actual use conditions at their factory which is situated on a lake. This ensures that you get a factory tuned product that’s ready to run.
- Fountain has also embraced the Toyota production system and Lean Manufacturing throughout the entire organization to achieve the highest levels of efficiency and quality possible.
design & construction
Fountain’s are beautiful in design from beak to stern you can rest assured that you’re in one of the baddest machines to touch the water. Fountains are known for using only the finest materials and begin the production process with a highly polished mold which they researched, developed and built to meet exact tolerances. All of their boats are hand laid with the finest bi-, tri-, and quad-directional fiberglass, Inter-plastic vinyl ester resins and high density foam core. Inter-plastic vinyl ester resins is stronger, less likely to delaminate, more flexible and resists blistering better than polyester resins. Foam core, which is used extensively in the aerospace industry, is light weight, doesn’t absorb water and is very strong when used sectionally in high stress areas.
Additionally, they are one of the few boat builders that takes the time to bond the deck and hull together with fiberglass as part of our six-step bonding process to create a unitized Web design Albuquerque construction that is more durable and less likely to flex and break. Fountain’s lamination schedules and techniques have been fine-tuned using the experience they’ve gained from building both race and pleasure boats for over 20 years.
Fountain pioneered the notched transom and pad keel, which allows elevated drive heights without sacrificing control, low-end torque or midrange pulling power. Their notched transom design also provides more trim leverage, which allows you to dial in the optimum ride at any given speed for maximum efficiency and comfort.
Sport Boat Models
Fountain 47 Lightning Fountain 42 Lightning Fountain 42 Poker Run Fountain 38 Lighting Fountain 35 Lighting
- Dash with monster gauges; carbon fiber, including carbon fiber glovebox lid and surround, color coordinated throttles, gauge rims, bezels, wheel hub & steering wheel
- Fire extinguisher, automatic
- Battery switches, three, parallel, explosion proof
- Bilge pumps, two, 12 volt DC, 1200 GPH automatic/manual pump
- Bow lights, pop-up with deck bezels
- Carbon monoxide detector, cabin
- Cockpit billet accents include: seat legs, cockpit rails, speaker covers, & step pads
- Anchor locker, recessed in foredeck
- Anchor with mounting bracket in bow locker
- Batteries, (3) in heavy duty w/jumper cables and receptacle
- Bilge blowers, (2)
- Blower, exhaust for head
- Cabin, customized
- Carpeting, cockpit, customized w/embroidered Fountain logo
- Depth gauge
- Graphics, standard selection
- Head, electric flush w/holding tank & dockside pump-out
- Cockpit cover, form fitted including windshield, upgraded material
- Engine compartment w/lighting & motorized hatch w/custom logo
- Fresh water flush
- Galley sink, 2 burner electric stove, refrigerator, hot & cold water pressure system
- Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass, w/high density coring and Interplastic vinyl ester resin and w/hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive
- Horns, electric
- Shore power w/20 amp charger 120V
- Cockpit seating, 4 bolsters with rear bench or 6 bolsters
- Engine room billet accents includes: battery box w/ chrome engraved step pad, fender holders, hatch rams, water fills (blue only), trim pump caps, motor well panel, sea strainer, & drive line cover
- Hour meter
- Rails, bow and stern, 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted
- Refrigerator in wet bar, 115/12V
- Super ventilated positive lift hull
- Drink holders, cockpit and cabin
- Propellers, stainless steel to match engine and drive package
- Slimline cleats, pop-up with deck bezels
- Steering, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance w/dual pumps, tie bar, external
- Stereo, marine AM/FM/CD w/six marine speakers, 1 subwoofer, and 1 amplifier, ,ipod port
- Fuel vapor detector
- Sun deck, upholstered over engine hatch w/bolt logo
- Swim ladder, fold down off transom w/integral fiberglass cover
- Trim indicators, mechanical for drives and tabs
- Windshield frame, powder coated
- Sea strainers
- Windshield, wrap around
- Trim tabs, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance
- Fuel filters, three w/water separators
- Instrumentation, heavy duty Livorsi gauges w/integrated warning lights, GPS speedometer, Screen Display – Vessel View
- Rubrail with stainless steel insert
- Satellite radio, Sirius or XM
- Fuel tanks, heavy duty, 3/16″ thick aluminum; foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/stainless steel pickups, 340 gallon total capacity
- Hot water heater, 11 gallons
- Throttles, billet race w/trim switch for drives
The ultimate Poker Run Yacht that can go anywhere. Comes with staggered twins with exceptional center of gravity balance. The Mercury 700 package with #6’s runs 90+ MPH. Looking for more speed? Try the 850’s and you’ll reach speeds at over 100mph.
As if that wasn’t enough, they also set World Speed Records in SBI and APBA Superboat Vee Unlimited, SBI Superboat Vee and the SBI and APBA/UIM World’s Fastest V-bottom Record at a blistering 171.883 MPH.